Happy Monday! I can’t believe that it is the 15th! The month is half over already. Time is flying by!
If you have been reading blog for a bit know, you have heard me mention My Paper Pumpkin a time or two (or ten).
The box of goodness comes to all subscribers every month, and it is so much fun!
You get an exclusive MPP stamp set, at least one ink spot that coordinates with the kit, as well as everything needed to make that months project- cardstock, adhesive, even envelopes! Heaven in a box I tell you!
Stampin’ Up is doing something they have never done before this month! For all new customers, you sign up… pay for one kit… and get the next months free.
Now, personally I feel that Stampin’ Up does a fantastic job with these kits. But they can’t please 100% of the people 100% of the time. For those times, you can go to the nifty Paper Pumpkin alternatives Facebook group. The extremely talented folks there share projects made with their kits, that are different than the suggested projects.
If you sign up for Paper Pumpkin, I will send you a link to join that group 🙂
The Fine Print:
- This offer is for new subscribers only
- New Subscriber must use the code BOGO at PaperPumpkin.com in order to receive this fantastic deal
- Subscribers will pay the standard rate of $19.95 for their first month. The second month will be FREE.
- This deal is valid only if the subscriber does not cancel before their second kit ships. Feel free to cancel after you receive your 2nd box if you aren’t happy.
- Not valid on pre-paid subscriptions (i.e. purchasing a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription)
- Offer ends October 10th, 2016
If you have any questions, let me know!
Have a great day!!!