So what did you think of the goodies that I shared from my recent order? Great stuff right?!?! And wait until you see the rest of it!
As promised, here is the 2nd card my class made in my recent Christmas card class.
Again, we used the Star of Light bundle for this one.
This card is SO pretty and delicate!
(The card is NOT cut crooked, it is my stellar photography skills at work here lol)
Black and silver pair together beautifully don’t they?
To create this card:
- Cut and fold a piece of Basic Black cardstock to form an A2 card.
- Trim a piece of Silver Glimmer cardstock to 5.25 x 4 inches
- Adhere it to the front of your card.
- Trim a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 3.5 x 5 inches and adhere it to the center of the Silver Glimmer cardstock. This will serve as the background for your top layer.
- Trim a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 3.75 x 5.25 inches.
- Die cut the large star outline out of it, aprox 2/3 of the way up.
- Stamp your sentiment onto the bottom of the panel, using Basic Grey cardstock
- Die cut the small ornate star from a piece of Silver Glimmer cardstock.
- Using Dimensionals, adhere the top layer onto your card, allowing some silver to peek out of the sides.
- Carefully adhere the silver star onto the background piece of Whisper White cardstock, centering it in the opening of the top panel.
- Place a large rhinestone in the center of the star.
I will be back Monday with the third and final card from this class.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!