I hope that everyone had an excellent weekend! Mine was good! Saturday morning a few of us went to a Stamp Camp and made some fantastic cards using product from the Stampin’ Up Holiday and Annual catalogs. We always have a great time there. I will share the cards later in the week with you all. Lots of great ideas!
Saturday evening my mom came over and we stamped for a bit. So nice to have crafty time with her!
Sunday we took the dog to the park. Do you have dog parks around you? Opie LOVES going to the park. He plays with other dogs, runs like crazy, and gets worn out lol This was yesterday when we decided to sit down for a few minutes before heading back out on the paths.
Last night I made lasagna for dinner and my wonderful in-laws came over. We always have a good time with them 🙂
Anyway! Onto today’s card! This is the final card that was made in the Christmas Card class from 2 weeks ago.
So pretty! I have said it numerous times before… this bundle is my favorite in our Holiday Catalog!
Like the others, it looks complicated, but it is really easy!
- Trim a piece of Night of Navy cardstock to form a top folding A2 card.
- Trim another piece of Night of Navy cardstock to 4 x 5.25 inches.
- Rub your embossing buddy over the whole piece of cardstock
- Using Versamark, stamp your sentiment at the top of the panel
- Again, using Versamark, stamp your large swirl in the center of the bottom 2/3 of the panel.
- Finally, using Versamark, stamp various stars around the panel, in a random pattern using 2 or 3 of the small stars.
- Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder over the whole thing and heat emboss it.
- Set the panel aside.
- Using the large star outline, die cut it from Gold Glimmer Paper
- Using the large detail star, die cut it from Night of Navy cardstock.
- Adhere the large detail star to the top of the star outline.
- Adhere the star to the Night of Navy Panel.
- Adhere a small strip of Gold Glimmer paper to the left side of the panel.
- Using dimensionals, adhere the completed panel to the front of your A2 card.
That is it! 🙂
I hope you enjoyed today’s card, it was so much fun to make.
I will be back on Wednesday with a birthday card made for one of my favorite people, using a brand new bundle from the Occasions catalog!
Have a great day!